September 15, 2007

a note to the readers i hope will frequent this blog...

I'm not sure if anybody is going to read this or not, but I just thought I'd write a little disclaimer in case somebody does happen to stumble here and begin to explore this crater in my brain.

I am relatively new to blogging.

I don't really know how to set up this Blogger business to look the way I want to, and, while I have a lot of patience when it comes to computer things and the Internet, sometimes I'm just baffled by the simplest stuff.  So forgive me if this page changes appearance or has some inconsistencies in appearance for a while until I get the hang of things.

Now, that said, I hope there are people visiting this in the future and continue to visit it.  There are so many people scared and waiting (and biding their time) to enter the real world that I hope they can find some natural company here.

No comments: